Do you want to know which WordPress themes work best for small businesses? I’m writing this for you.
A best WordPress theme allows you to develop your website quickly by eliminating the headache of beginning from scratch.
It’s also a good choice if you’re just getting started with top WordPress website creation and don’t have a lot of technical experience.
The use of the best themes simplifies everything, but you should also consider a dependable web server for WordPress and other technical factors.
The subject you choose will determine the success of your business. So, what exactly is the best theme?
A Best WordPress theme is:
- Light Weight Low file size
- Professional Design
- SEO-friendly and mobile ready
- has a fantastic user interface
Let’s now evaluate the 25+ best small business WordPress themes for small and medium-sized enterprises after stating the foregoing.
Unicon features all you need for your website. It delivers a variety of fonts, icons, and colors for design and easy-to-follow content. Then, it makes your website out-standing from others.
Trusted by more than 100.000 customers, Uncode is a screen theme created with attention to detail and flexibility.
Pros & Cons of Using Uncode
- Frontend Editor
- WooCommerce Builder
- Wireframes Plugin
- Posts Module
- Content Block
- Dynamic Contents
- Galleries and Albums
- Slides Scroll
- Color Changer
- Shape Dividers
- Understanding the theme’s content-block structure will take some time.
- Installing the entire DEMO requires enough PHP RAM and a maximum variable input of above 3000. (You should increase the resources using the php.ini file)
- It only needs to use one third-party Visual Composer plugin in order for the theme to function properly. This means that without purchasing the Visual Composer plugin, you will never be able to switch to another theme in the future. Even if you purchase it, there is no guarantee that the default Visual Composer plugin will function when you switch themes.
- not appropriate for Elementor.
- The demo content’s Google PageSpeed rating is somewhere between 30 and 70. Yes, the score on mobile devices is as low as 30. (it was 10 on our site).
If you are seeking the best WordPress Theme design, Avas is a great option. Furthermore, it is a clean website with various theme styles, templates as well as shortcodes.
Avas is a lightweight, responsive WordPress theme that requires fewer plugins. A website that is ready to use. It includes more than 60 functional Elementor widgets and 50 or more pre-built websites.
Pros & Cons of Using AVAS Theme
- Redux Framework
- Bootstrap Framework
- Elementor Page Builder
- Slider Revolution
- WPML Ready
- Theme Options Panel
- 50+ Pre-built Websites
- SEO Optimized
- Cross Browsers
- 800+ Google Fonts
- Custom Widgets
- Smooth Parallax Effect
- Translation Ready
- Fonts Awesome Icons
- One Click Demo Install
- Because this theme includes Elmentor and WP-Bakery page builder functionality, it is heavy-weight (heavy in terms of file size).
- Use a niche-supported theme instead of this multipurpose theme if you want to create websites for specialized niches like eCommerce stores or job/recruitment websites.
- Create and design pages using a third-party page builder plugin.
The Fox makes impressive to users by thousands of customer approvals. It is easy to understand because this theme comes with a strong page builder and interesting design options.
You can modify the color and design of your website using TheFox Theme Options Panel without learning any coding, and you can do so while the website is still running if necessary.
Pros & Cons of Using TheFox Theme
|Advanced Admin Panel||Page Options||Mega menu||WPML Compatible|
|Responsive Design||Blog Options||Parallax Background||Woocommerce Compatible|
|Retina Ready||Portfolio Options||Video Background||Full-Width Slider|
|Demo Data Importer||18 Header Options||Google Fonts||Revolution Slider|
|Visual Composer||Boxed & Wide||Fonts Options||Layer Slider|
|Free Updates /Support||10000+ Icons||Unlimited Sidebars||Custom Widgets|
|Unlimited Colors||Custom Background||CSS 3 Animations||Preset Color|
- A small number of our users are unhappy.
- Comparative lack of features to other solutions in this category
- Time is needed to fully understand all features.
Astra is the Best Free WordPress theme for small businesses. Coming with a sleek appearance, the Astra theme is known for the great combination of characteristics, designs, and images with the use of Elementor/Visual composer page builder. It is highly appreciated by experts and users as well.
Pros & Cons of Using ASTRA Theme
- Powerful Design Options
- Site Layouts
- Blog Layouts
- Global Designs Options
- WooCommerce Ready
- Integrations (LearnDash, Schema) etc.
- Custom Layouts options
Cons of Astra Theme
- The free version of Astra’s core theme is quite constrained, so upgrading to Pro will give you access to more features that will help you expand your website.
- The free version’s styling options might be a little limited right out of the gate. However, this can be easily avoided by using page builders or Gutenberg or Elementor add-ons. The appearance of archive pages, blog comments, and blog post pages could all be improved to look more contemporary.
- Like many other website builders, you must pay annual fees to receive updates and support. There are also other premium themes available, such as GeneratePress, which are considerably less expensive than Astra.
Avada defeats many big rivals because of its outstanding features inside. You can choose your most suitable decision from various designs, options, formats, and supportive tools. Besides, you are promised to get great support from Avada Fusion Builder Visual Editor.
Pros & Cons of Using AVADA Theme
|Live Visual Builder||WooCommerce Builder|
|Layout Builder||Off-Canvas Builder|
|Header Builder||Setup Wizard|
|Footer Builder||Performance Wizard|
|Form Builder||Avada Studio|
- High minimum standards for hosting/serving websites
- Caching plugin addition for best results
- Theme & Page Builder’s mutually exclusive functionality
- The “Fusion Core” and “Fusion Builder” updates are necessary for the theme update.
- Fusion Patches provide additional updates.
- Using a token key for licensing is a little inconvenient
read more… Avada Theme Review
OceanWP is well-designed for all small business designs theme. With this theme, you can update any creation for your business using elementor page builder. The great benefit when using this tool is the free shortcode creation and skin color change in website designs using Ocean Extra WordPress plugin .
The OceanWP update introduces the new OceanWP Panel, formerly known as the Theme Panel and called Ocean Starboard. OceanWP immediately guarantee you that the changes are not only technical or stylistic. The main objective was to improve the theme usability, and compatibility of WordPress 6.2 version.view update
Sea Level Update for OceanWP released and updated the demos for our WordPress website templates.
Pros & Cons of Using OceanWP Theme
- Global Site Layouts
- Global Fonts & Typography
- Header & Footer Options
- Theme library to create the [shortcodes]
- Ready to Start A Website
- Elementor & Visual Composer Read
- Full Color & Typography Settings
- Display Breadcrumbs
- Single Blog Post Options
- 3 Blog Entries Layouts
- Woo-commerce Ready
- There are certain Extensions extra pro addon, such as, available for needs some extra features (sticky header, Cookies notices, custom sidebar).
- After utilizing the Free version as their online storefront, they raised the cost of premium extensions from $9.99 to $29.99.
- Even though the theme is free, certain of its expensive add-ons are necessary to achieve the similar look in free samples.
7. X | The Theme
You can freely design your business website using X Theme. It offers an efficient approach to designing your website with an infinite number of designs and layouts. The theme also has a number of customizable systems such as responsive, font, megamenus, navigation, and so on.
Pros & Cons of Using X | The Theme
- Custom Workspace
- Dynamic Content
- eCommerce feature
- Enable or disable the bottom footer, footer menu, footer social menu, and footer
- Global Blocks
- Integrated Social Sharing
- Manage all of your widgetised areas right in the Theme Customizer
- Native Sliders
- Page Builder Supported
- Responsive Styling
- Retina Ready
- Template Manager
- Unique Portfolios Design
- Update BuddyPress layout
- WooCommerce Ready
- The cost is really considerable.
- The User Interface Is Very Difficult
- Too many features for novice users may make the builder difficult to understand
- The fact that they chose to create an excessively complex interface to create custom headers and footers is my major criticism of the X-theme.
8. Ultra Pro
Ultra Theme is Themify’s most powerful and flexible WordPress theme, making it simple to construct any site quickly and beautifully (and responsive, of course). Take complete control over your theme’s appearance, from the header to the bottom.
Pros & Cons of Using Ultra Pro theme
- 60+ Pre-designed Layouts
- 12 Bonus Builder Addons
- Section Scrolling
- Mega Menu
- 6 Archive Layouts
- Animating Colors
- Image Filters
- WooCommerce Shop
- Newcomers’ learning curve
- More templates/demo are required.
- The free version has less features.
9. Hestia Pro
Hestia Pro Theme is a free WordPress theme for businesses that gives your website or blog a new look. You will find it simple to download the free theme , which comes with detailed instructions and 100+ demos.
Hestia’s lovely material design is already in place for the major elements of your website. Customize the ready-made designs for the Homepage or the Blog directly from the Customizer. Enjoy the versatility of a full-featured theme that may be used for simple or complicated websites.
Pros & Cons of Using Hestia Pro Theme
- Translation & RTL Ready
- SEO Plugins Friendly
- Live Customizer
- Mega Menus
- Page Builder Compatibility
- Speed Optimized
- Customization choices are a little limited.
- There are very few templates to pick from in the site collection.
- FrontPage section text editors might use some upgrading.
Enfold is a responsive business WordPress theme with easy establishment. More specifically, it comes with a variety of Enfold demos. Most users are satisfied with the features, flexibility, and customer support of this theme.
Pros & Cons of Using Enfold Theme
- Unique Drag and Drop Template Builder, built only for this theme.
- Ajax Instant Search: user gets results while typing
- Translation ready with mo/po files
- WooCommerce Ready: add your own Shop and sell anything from digital Goods to Coconuts
- WooCommerce Bookings Support for time and date-based bookings
- WPML plugin ready: WPML Plugin, in case your business needs a multi-language site
- Responsive designs that adapt to smaller devices (iPhone, iPad)
- Retina Ready: Looks beautiful on smartphones and tablets
- Deactivate responsive features with one click in your backend
- WordPress Multisite enabled
- Mailchimp Newsletter Integration
- Events Calendar and Events Calendar Pro Integration.
Although the forum and documentation are fairly useful, I still believe that live support is essential. The majority of the problems’ solutions may be found in the forum, but some difficulties will always require a unique solution that takes a lot of effort.
The atmosphere is a fantastic business portfolio theme created just for all creative studios and artists. It includes over 20 excellent portfolio pieces in a striking blue color scheme, as well as masonry, Pinterest, and carousel layouts.
Pros & Cons of Using Atmosphere Theme
- Easy-to-Use Powerful Admin Interface
- One-click import of demo site
- Loads of creative home and inner pages
- Large collection of custom shortcodes
- Multiple customizable layouts for portfolio lists
- WPBakery Page Builder for WordPress included
- Slider Revolution Responsive WordPress Plugin included
- Custom Widget Areas
- Responsive Design
- Retina Ready
- 5 icon font packs
- Translation Ready
- WPML compatible
- Contact Form 7 compatible
- WooCommerce compatible
- Not supported Elementor Page builder
- Just Visual Composer page builder supported
- Not under control Version with changes (very long update period)
- Many Google fonts are not included.
12. Be Theme
Betheme is the best-featured product ever made; it goes above and beyond being simply a basic WordPress theme. Numerous options are available thanks to the Muffin Builder tool’s intricate capabilities and the Theme Options panel. To demonstrate to you how the theme functions and how incredible this solution is, we’ve built over 650 thematic websites.
You may quickly and easily import any example website with just one click thanks to Betheme’s large selection of pre-built websites.
Pros & Cons of Using BeTheme
|Mega Menu Builder||One-click website installation|
|Header Builder||SEO ready|
|Table of Content||Sidebars & Widgets|
|GDPR & Cookies Setup||Parallax effect and video background|
|Live Search (AJAX)||RTL Support|
|Single Page Import||Elementor ready|
|Entrance animations||Built-in translator & WPML ready|
|Custom Icons||One-click website installation|
- Slow Load Time. of pre-build templated (demo)
- May Not Have Longevity (regular updates)
- Incompatibility With Gutenberg
The7 is currently the most versatile WordPress theme on the Envato market. No other theme can compare to the amount of creative freedom it affords you. Regardless of your skill level, The7 offers unrivaled power and value to everyone, including website owners, creative professionals, and digital agencies.
Pros & Cons of Using The7 Theme
- WPBakery Page Builder Compatibility
- 50+ The7 Shortcodes
- Ultimate Addons
- SEO-ready & mobile-friendly
- Whitelabel tool
- Mega menu
- Unlimited headers
- Multilingual & translation ready
- The wealth of customizing options may intimidate newcomers.
- There can only be one licence per website under the normal plan. The duration of the premium assistance is only six months.
CargoPress is another top WordPress theme and website template for logistical, transportation, and cargo businesses. Create your own website for services like air and truck transportation. The CargoPress theme is simple to install and use, allowing you to create a website for a variety of businesses including air cargo services, trucking services, various logistic services, air transportation services, logistic employment, and much more.
It offers a clear road map for building a beautiful website so you can focus again on what matters most—your company and customers. See why CargoPress is ideal for the WordPress website for your business in the next paragraphs, as it is only accessible here on ThemeForest .
Pros & Cons of Using CargoPress Theme
- Intuitive Page Builder
- Real-Time WP Customizer & Page Layouts
- Sidebars And Widgets
- WooCommerce Compatible
- Supports Popular WordPress Plugins
- Responsive & Retina-Ready
- WPML Compatible And RTL Supported
- Used primary builder and not compatible with most used page builders i.e. Elementor and WP bakery.
- Corgopress theme Purchase code” which works just for a single website.
- Very high comparable price 99$
If you want to quickly create a business, portfolio, agency, photography, artist, travel agency, corporate, fitness (gym), restaurant, hotel, medical, dentist, construction, wedding, fashion store, bookstore, lawyer, product landing, education, automotive (car dealer), architecture, SaaS, startup, resume, barber, therapist, podcast, industrial, finance, marketing, yoga, SEO, consulting, logistics, or personal site, the Kalium WordPress theme is ideal.
42.000+ experts, marketers, and novices rely on Kalium to quickly and flawlessly design websites. It may be used as a multipurpose theme, allowing you to create anything you want with this template. Kalium is logically arranged, gorgeous to look at, and updated frequently.
Pros & Cons of Using Kalium Theme
- Compatible with Block Editor, Easy Digital Downloads, Elementor, Elementor Pro, Events Calendar, Events Calendar Pro, Gravity Forms, Visual Composer, WooCommerce 6.x.x, WPBakery Page Builder, WPML, Bootstrap 5.xx Revolution Slider plugin (included)
- LayerSlider plugin (included)
- Advanced Custom Fields PRO (included)
- WooCommerce Product Filter plugin (included)
- Product Size Guide plugin (included)
- GDPR ready
- One-Click Demo Content Installer
- Multisite support
- Rich Theme Options
- Custom Skin Generator
- Compared to other solutions in this area, a little on the pricey side.
- Some translations are poor.
Porto Multipurpose Theme is awesome for the ability to offer automatic updates, quick installation, as well as various options. Moreover, even if you are a starter template of professionals; this theme can fit you well if you are running an online business.
The ideal business and woocommerce, Porto WordPress, is appropriate for all woocommerce and commercial websites. Porto offers a tonne of components and strong functionality that may be configured however you like. Porto offers superior ecommerce features with unique skins, layouts, and features in comparison to other multi-purpose themes’ standard eCommerce features. Porto ensures lightning-quick speed, which is crucial for your company and online stores.
Pros & Cons of Using Porto Theme
- Multipurpose design
- WordPress Multisite (WPMU) Tested and Approved
- Child Theme Ready
- Bunch of Useful Demos – Construction, Hotel, Restaurant, Law Firm, Digital Agency, Medical, Real-Estate, APP Landing, Resume.
- Plenty of Widgets
- Multiple Page Styles
- Powerful Speed Optimization Tool
- Visual Composer is highly optimized
- One Page Template
- Social Sharing Features
- 33+ custom elements for Visual
- SEO Optimized (Rich snippets for breadcrumbs and reviews are built-in)
- Responsive Design
- Unlimited Colors & Layouts
- WooCommerce Compatible
- Wishlist, Ajax Search, Filtering & Sorting
- WPML Support
- There is just a six-month time limit on the free support. You should pay more if you want better customer service.
- There is fierce competition from other versatile themes that have already been developed.
Flatsome is a great theme for your retail or business website, or for all of your clients’ websites if you manage an agency or are a freelancer. It includes every tool needed to create super fast, responsive websites with fantastic user experiences. You can create anything with its unlimited capabilities and ground-breaking responsive page builder without understanding any coding.
Flatsome theme includes many outstanding options for users including zoom framework, slideshow, built-in portfolio, 12 unique widgets, etc…It is easy to set up and use just in a short time.
Pros & Cons of Using Flatsome Theme
|Free Lifetime updates!||Demo Content Included|
|WordPress 4.8++ Ready||Responsive banner and slider system|
|WooCommerce 3.2++ Ready||Translation ready|
|Child Theme Included||Translations included.|
|Full RTL Support||Live Page Builder|
|Easy Setup Wizard||Drag & Drop Header Builder|
|SEO Optimized||Contact Form 7 integration|
|Rich Snippets Optimized||MailChimp Integration (With CF7)|
- Theme created Drag and Drop Page Builder this theme is not compatible with Visual composer and Eleemntor.
- The minimum response time is 2 business days for a support ticket.
- Bad community experiences on ThemeForest discussion page
18. Jupiter Responsive Theme
With some of the most creative web designers and developers in the world as residents, Jupiter has been a go-to WordPress website builder for companies, online stores, and agencies for almost ten years.
Our objective with Jupiter X2 is to create a theme with the highest level of customizability and a smooth building and styling experience so that users can create excellent websites and online stores without the use of other tools like Elementor Pro and additional WooCommerce plugins.
Pros & Cons of Using Jupiter Responsive Theme
|SEO Optimized||Sidebar manager|
|Multi-Language||Customize Search page|
|RTL Support||Custom maintenance page|
|Developer friendly & super extendible||Website templates (PSD included)|
|Unique Footer & Header per Page||Woocommerce ready|
|Responsive & Retina Ready||Widget customizer|
|Customize 404 page||GDPR Compliant|
|Contact Form Builder||Custom shop pages:|
- Pricing Is Terrible, One License Per Domain
- Bulky and can sometimes be shaky
- Elementor’s features can be used to do most things.
TheGem – Creative Multi-Purpose corporation websites Theme. TheGem theme aims at informative sites to your small business i.e. Health, Agency, Corporate, and IT company WordPress theme.
TheGem was created and developed as the ultimate online building toolbox of design components, styles, and features. It will assist you in quickly and easily creating a stunning, high-performing website without writing a single line of code.
Pros & Cons of Using TheGem Theme
- On Click Automated Setup
- One Click Import Demo
- Mega Menus
- Video & Parallax
- Custom Widgets
- GDPR Ready
- Head & Footer Builder
- Broad Plugin Compatibility
- Fully responsive
- Mobile & retina ready
- 150+ pre-built pages for a quick start
- WordPress Customizer is not being supported
- Competition from other multipurpose themes is powerful.
- Low-quality documentation
- Poor customer service
20. Consulting – Business, Finance WP Theme
Consulting – Finance and Business WordPress themes to provide a user-friendly interface that’s highly valued. It has a great design with various demos, documentation, videos, and help forums, to be more precise.
You can rapidly build a website for any company that offers services using Consulting WP that has real content. With a drag-and-drop page builder, you can quickly alter the current content and create the page layout (Elementor or WP Bakery).
Pros & Cons of Using Consulting Theme
|2 Case Study templates||Parallax and Video Background|
|2 Blog & News layout templates||800+ Google Fonts|
|2 Team Page templates||Elementor Page builder|
|AMP ready||Visual Composer (WP Bakery) Page builder|
|Events and Appointment Module||Regular Updates|
|Mega Menu||WooCommerce Shop|
|500+ Theme Options||Custom SVG icons|
|Multilocation on Google Maps||FontAwesome icons|
- Issues mostly come from third-party plugins and modifications on child themes.
- Not able to provide support for customized/modified changed items in general.
- Huge theme size cause of both Visual Composer and Elementor page builder supported
Essentials | Multipurpose WordPress Theme is an uneasy to find a theme that could combine different features including modules, images, etc…The theme is well-designed which allows ease of use and a new look for enjoying.
Essentials Theme recently received an Envato Market Award for the theme of excellence.
Pros & Cons of Using Essentials Theme
|Fully support WPBakery and Elementor (Free version) page, builders.||Sticky Mobile Header.|
|40+ Full website demos.||Exclusive new Stories Element.|
|40+ Premium Header, Popup, and Footer Templates.||WPML Ready.|
|Super clean design.||Polylang Plugin Ready.|
|One-click advanced demo importer.||Mega menus.|
|Header builder with 40+ included Headers.||Built-in cookies banner.|
|Footer builder with 40+ included Footer templates.||640+ Premium icons included.|
|WPBakery plugin included for free (SAVE $64).||Contact Form 7 Support.|
|Slider Revolution is included for free (SAVE $29).||990+ Google fonts and external online embed fonts.|
|Master Slider included for free (SAVE $24).||Blog reading progress bar.|
|WooCommerce Ready.||Advanced Google maps styles.|
|Visual Popup builder.||Live search suggestions + cool search animations.|
|Automatic & Exit popups to increase conversion.||Easy Editing for Builder’s elements.|
|Shape builder and animated Dividers.||SEO ready|
|Global Dynamic styles.||Fully responsive.|
- Large theme size as a result of the support for both Visual Composer and Elementor page builders.
- Included 6 months support from PixFort (extend support to $19.50 for 12 months)
This theme created the best premium WordPress theme for construction firms. BuildPress is our newest and most advanced theme. BuildPress is only available on ThemeForest and is extremely simple to set up and use. With the BuildPress theme, you can easily create a smart website, allowing you to focus on your most important building projects and clients.
Pros & Cons of Using BuildPress Theme
PROS / Top Features
- Intuitive Page Builder
- Real-time WP Customizer & Page Layouts
- One-Click Demo Installer
- Essential Grid Gallery Plugin
- Sidebars and widgets
- WooCommerce compatible
- Responsive & retina-ready
- SEO Plugins Compatible
- Visual Composer plugin is not bundled with the theme. But the theme fully supports it.
- Elementor plugin is not fully supports it.
- Theme depended on Intuitive Page Builder.
Salient – Responsive Multi-Purpose Theme is specially developed to capture the attention of thousands of customers. It provides a range of languages and post types, media symbols, and so on…
Pros & Cons of Using Salient Theme
- Many Available Demos
- World Class
- Award Winning Design
- Icon Packs
- Megamenu Built In
- Off Canvas Menu
- Multiple Blog Styles
- Advanced Typography
- AJAX Search
- SEO Optimized
- WooCommerce Support
- Salient just supported the popular WPbakery Page Builder plugin.
- Limited design options for business design and blog posts.
- Page transition makes your website slow down
Construction is a business theme built exclusively for construction, building companies, and those that offer building services. Visual Composer, a drag-and-drop page builder, is already included with the theme so you can easily customize your website however you wish.
Whether viewed on a laptop screen, iPad, iPhone, Android mobile, or tablet, the layout is lovely. Additionally, Construction has a multiple of customization tools that let you alter any element’s aesthetic appearance without changing a single line of code.
Pros & Cons of Using Construction Theme
- Fully Responsive (Tested on Multiple Devices)
- Full-Width Layout or Boxed Layout
- SASS Powered
- Free Visual Composer Plugin (28$ Value Saved)
- Free Slider Revolution Plugin (18$ Value Saved)
- Free Essential Grid Plugin (25$ Value Saved)
- One Click demo data importer
- Advanced Theme Options
- Compatible Browsers: IE9+, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome
- WPML Compatible.
- Included demo data files.
- Included documentation.
- 24/7 Premium Support
- Not regular update schedule
- Included:6 months support from WPCharming ($17.63)
Note: If you buy this theme because of the how it looks on demo content, They used depreceated plugin in it and you have no idea which plugin depreceated. This is totaly black box.
25. Zephyr Corporate Theme
Zephyr Corporate Theme comes with a colorful theme and keeps up with all modern trends in the world nowadays. Besides, you could find all the basic characteristics of this theme in creating your websites.
Pros & Cons of Using Zephyr Corporate Theme
- Authentic motions, responsive interaction, hierarchical timings
- Retina Ready, Ultra-High Resolution Graphics
- Fully Responsive, and this can be turned off
- Focus on typography, usability & user-experience
- Parallax Effect Backgrounds
- 8 appearance animations for columns and images at any pages
- Test-drive before purchase
- Easliy test-drive the theme with your favourite plugins and your content (via themetest)
- Easy to install and use
- Quick Install & Demo Content Import
- Built-in drag’n’drop Visual Composer ($34 value)
- Automatic Theme Updater
- Excellent Customer Support
- Free Updates
- Brief documentation, that covers all the frequently asked questions
- Slider Revolution Included ($19 value)
- 2 pre-built Slider Revolution import files
- Bundled Slick Slider for client logos carousel
- Unlimited Color Options
- 6 predefined color styles
- 40 theme color groups customized in theme options (even more with CSS)
- Advanced Portfolio Options
- Advanced Blog Options
- 3 layout types (Small Image, Large Image, Masonry Grid)
- Show/hide any post meta element (date, author, comments, categories, tags and “Read More” button)
- Pagination / ajax load
- 3 excerpt types
- Advanced Typography Options
- WMPL Ready
- There are no separate options for Product in Theme Options -> Pages Layout.
- Works for images in shortcodes and not in header builder.
- There’s no filters and sorting options (Grid Filter, Grid Order),and there no search (or Ajax search) to sort through the grid elements within the grid
26. Structure – Construction & Factory Theme
Your website for your construction company can now function smoothly and with the best search engine optimization, flying as quickly as an eagle. The WPBakery Page Builder, Revolution Slider, and Essential Grids premium plugins that are integrated have all been upgraded for improved performance.
Construction WordPress Theme | Structure is a responsive WordPress theme for websites of building service providers, including those that provide construction, engineering, and architecture services. Structure offers a professional and straightforward design for your website based on the requirements for construction websites.
WooCommerce is additionally supported. With the help of WPBakery capabilities, you can effortlessly create your construction website exactly how you want. This includes Testimonial, Contact Form 7, MailChimp for WordPress, and more.
Pros & Cons of Using Structure Theme
- Bundled plugins:$64 Saved – WPBakery Page Builder
- Bundled plugins: $29 Saved – Slider Revolution
- Bundled plugins: $34 Saved – Essential Grid Plugin
- Three post layout options: Full width, Content-Sidebar or Sidebar-Content
- Two blog options: Modern Blog Layout & Classic Blog Layout
- Two project options: Boxed Project Layout & Full-width Project Layout
- Responsive & Retina
- Sticky header
- 600+ Google fonts
- WPML supported
- Font Awesome icons
- Smooth CSS3 animation and parallax sections
- Cross browsers compatibility: Chrome, Firefox, and Safari.
- Poor support and response time on the Envato discussion page.
- Just WpBakery Page builder based theme.
- Not optimized & compress images used in Demo websites.
27. Builder Construction Theme
Builder – Building & Construction expresses the main concentration on engineering and other building-related topics. With the powerful images from this theme, it is ideal to set up a place for your small business website.
We highly recommend this theme for the following businesses:
- Construction companies
- Architecture firms
- Engineering firms
- Heating, painting, and tiling businesses
- Building companies
- Home maintenance and repair companies
Pros & Cons of Using Builder Construction Theme
- Three post layout options – full-width, content sidebar and sidebar content
- Three blog options – blog style, grid style and mixed style
- Three project options
- One-click sample data
- Live customizer
- Unlimited colors
- RTL support
- Sticky header
- Over 600 Google fonts
- WPML supported
- Font awesome icons
- Bootstrap 3.x based
- Smooth CSS3 animation and parallax sections
- Supports WooCommerce, Contact Form 7, Envato WordPress Toolkit, Projects by Wootheme, Testimonials by Wootheme, and Widget Logic
- Cross-browser compatibility including Chrome, Firefox IE11, and Safari
- This theme depends on the WPBakery Page Builder plugin to create a website.
- Also some of the slider images not uploading during demo content import.
What is the best WordPress theme for small businesses?
With the ease of experience and User reviews my conclusion for the best WordPress theme for small business because these are responsive for both top page builders include Elementor and Visual Composer.