How to Get AdSense Approval
In this article, I will tell you how to get AdSense approval easily. There are some factors that can help you to get AdSense account easily.
- In order to get google AdSense account easily, your blog or website should be on a particular subject. Suppose, if your blog is based on computer tips then all of your blog posts should be related to computer tips.
- You should give your website’s name according to the subject matter of your website. As for example, ozairwebs.com or www.ozairwebs.com . Generally, if you apply for AdSense account through free blog sites or sub-domain, then google will give less priority on your application. So, in order to get AdSense account easily, select top level domain name (example: .com, .org etc.) It would be nice if your website design is professional. Google looks on these things before giving approval of AdSense account.
- You can add a nice logo for your website. It will disclose a good idea about your company/website and it also increase professionalism in your website.
- You should enlist your website to the google webmaster tool (1) for indexing your site before applying AdSense account. At this time, you should create an xml sitemap and submit it to the google webmaster tool.
- Google actually wants visitor. If your site has sufficient visitors, then it would not be difficult for you to get AdSense approval. So, try to bring some unique visitors to your site.
- Your website content must be unique and free from copy paste content. The more content you have, the better chance for getting AdSense approval. It is told in SEO that ‘content is the king’. One thing you should remember in mind that if you use duplicate content for your site, google can ban your AdSense account any time.
[maxbutton id=”1″ text=”Get Started AdSense” ]
How to Protect your Account Banned from AdSense
Please give attention AdSense account holders. Things you should know to protect your account banned from AdSense.
- Never ever click your own ad. This will increase the rate of invalid click and impressions. As a result, your account may be banned from AdSense.
- Never encourage your friends or relatives to click on your AdSense ad.
- Stay away to login your AdSense account from cyber café or your friend’s personal computer.
- Don’t put your AdSense code on nudity or pornographic site. The same rule applies to hacking and cracking related site.
- Never put your AdSense code on gambling, casino and violent sites.
- Google wants unique and quality content. Don’t try to post copy paste content into your website. Google will catch you and you may face AdSense banned.
- Don’t put AdSense ad on the page that is content less. If you do this, your account will be banned from AdSense.
- Never put your ad with pictures. Because visitors gets confused and google never allow this. If you do so, you may be banned by AdSense.
- Never think to use AdSense and clicksor at a time. Clicksor is contextual ad and it is against the terms of AdSense.
- If you use AdSense with yahoo or clicksor, you will be banned from AdSense without any question. For adbrite and bidvertiser, keep in mind that the ad size and color should not be same as AdSense.