Quick loading All developers and online store owners are looking for WordPress e-commerce themes.
You don’t want your customer to be annoyed by a slow loading page. Websites that take a long time to load irritate everyone. It frustrates the customer to the point where they will never want to return.
As a result, we’ve produced a list of the finest free WordPress themes  for fast-loading e-commerce for your convenience. These themes are the best, quickest, and lightest, ensuring that your WordPress site loads quickly.
So, are you prepared to investigate them?
GeneratePress is the ideal theme for your e-commerce site because it is lightweight and quick to load.If you’re a beginner, test out their free version, but if you’re a developer in need of more capabilities, the premium version is the way to go.
This strong theme has received over 500 5-star ratings in the WordPress theme directory, is fully customizable, and can assist you in creating any website. Not only that, but there’s more! It comes with 15 modules that will help you increase the speed of your website on their own.
GeneratePress Themes Features
- It is available in over 25 languages and has fully responsive designs.
- Fully compatible with the WordPress theme customizer
- Provides users with access to their site library, which includes a variety of ready-to-use demo sites.
- All major page builders, including Beaver Builder and Elementor Page Builder, are supported.
- Rich Snipped / Schema markup support built-in
- Provides a wide range of customization options; users can tailor their site to their specific requirements.
GeneratePress Theme Pros
- It’s user-friendly and simple to use;
- It comes with detailed documentation;
- It’s integrated with WooCommerce and lets users choose from a variety of custom choices.
- Offers secure and consistent coding standards
- Outstanding client service
GeneratePress Theme Cons
- It has demo styles but does not allow you to present complete websites.
- There aren’t many third-party integrations.
- The free version lacks additional functions.
The free version of the GeneratePress theme is accessible at WordPress.org, while the premium version costs $42.46 and includes a 30-day money-back guarantee as well as one year of updates and support.
Astra WordPress Theme
Astra is another popular WordPress theme that is quick to load, free, and lightweight. It is a simple and user-friendly theme that is gaining popularity among newcomers and developers. So, if any of you are interested in getting things started, there is excellent news for you. Astra has no upfront expenses; it is completely free to download and use and comes with a wide range of features.
Do you want to learn more about Astra? Let’s take a look at some of its standout features.
Astra Theme Features
- Easy to use and pleasant
- Offers WooCommerce integration for online stores
- Offers a wide choice of gorgeous pre-design options for its users
- Page builders are supported, including Beaver Builder, Site Origin, Elementor, Divi, and others.
- Allows users to personalise any Astra theme with extendible hooks and filters.
Pros of the Astra
- Provides a variety of theme options
- Can be used for any market or specialty o Is a completely responsive theme with retina ready output o Allows users to import a variety of beginning sites
Cons of the Astra
- Provides basic stylistic options, including an archive page style, a blog comment style, and a blog comment style.
- The response time is long.
Pricing for the Astra
Astra is completely free. However, if you want to get their extra upgrades, you must buy their add-ons, which start at $59 and come with a 14-day money-back guarantee.
OceanWP is a popular responsive WordPress theme with over 400,000 active installations as of this writing. In this OceanWP theme review, I’ll show you everything the theme has to offer, as well as its benefits and drawbacks.
Having a website is like having a brand, and how it looks is important. Some themes look amazing on a computer but not so much on a smartphone or tablet. OceanWP can scale your website to any screen size, so it looks fantastic on a smartphone, tablet, or desktop computer.
Thanks to several WooCommerce adjustments incorporated directly into OceanWP, WooCommerce integration is amazing. It has an integrated shopping cart popup and a floating shopping cart bar, for example.
The OceanWP theme is available for download for free. It also comes with a number of free extensions (eight) and demos (13 free demos) that you can use to enhance your site’s functionality.
However, it also includes a number of paid extensions (13 premium extensions) that you can buy individually or as part of the Core Extension Bundle. Additionally, you will receive 60 PRO demos.
There are a plethora of options for personalising your web sites, including both commercial and free extensions that are simple to install and manage.
- All controls are within reach! Your website is under your control, not the other way around.
- Choose from a hundred Google fonts or apply your favourite colours to all areas. For different sections and places, different typeface settings are used.
- Your website should be one-of-a-kind, just like you! Multiple pages, blogs, shops, blog entries, products, and other options are all completely customizable.
- Choose from seven completely free header styles, including a transparent header, or make your own!
- Change header styles on a global and per-page or per-post basis. Additional options and control are available. *
- Use your favourite social media channels to interact with your website’s visitors and readers.
Pros of OceanWP
- Ease of use – While there is a learning curve to properly master OceanWP, getting started with a website is simple. Working with WooCommerce or Elementor is as simple as it gets.
- Page speed — The freedom to create your pages anyway you want and still have them load quickly is fantastic. To go even farther, the ability to disable scripts and CSS is available. This is a fantastic bonus, as scripts are one of the most frustrating aspects of using a Page Speed Insight.
- Quality demos – I still refer to them as themes, but the demos included with OceanWP are also fantastic. The ones that are available for free are of sufficient quality that you should have no reservations about using them.
- Price – The OceanWP theme is completely free, and no one can dispute with that. Some of the plugins are also free, which is the most cost-effective option. Even the premium demos and plugins are priced fairly. Extensions and integrations – The product works well with other popular WordPress plugins like Elementor and WooCommerce. It also comes with a number of ready-to-use core extensions, making the theme a one-stop-shop. The core extensions bundle is all you’ll ever need.
Cons of OceanWP
OceanWP relies on two-dimensional checkboxes or choose options to generate pages, which might be tedious. This is good for tiny websites, but it can become tedious when working on larger ones.
Unknown creator – While OceanWP has received mostly favourable comments, we have no idea who they are or how long they’ve been around. We prefer to stick with well-known developers, so perhaps it’s time for me to broaden my horizons a little. While working with this theme is not a problem, we are concerned about its long-term viability – who knows what will happen if it is resold or abandoned?
Divi WordPress Theme
ElegantThemes’ Divi is yet another powerful and user-friendly WordPress theme. It is a multipurpose WordPress theme that can be used to create any type of website. Most notably, it’s powered by the Divi page builder, making it a powerful WordPress front-end editor and visual page builder.
So, what more does a WordPress theme need to have?
Without any coding experience or third-party integration, you can easily create amazing websites. Let’s take a look at some of its most impressive features.
- Provides powerful visual builder technology that allows users to quickly and easily design a website.
- Allows users to access over 40 different website elements.
- There are over 800 free readymade designs available.
- Users have access to a wide number of customization choices, giving them complete flexibility.
- It is WooCommerce compatible and offers WooCommerce connectors particularly.
- Provides a comprehensive collection of theme settings to help customers manage their websites.
- Appealing designs
- Numerous customization options
- Drag and drop user interface o Fully responsive and retina ready o Text editing inline
- The popup builder is not delivered.
- A large number of options may be confusing to newcomers.
- With longer pages, it becomes really confusing.
- It is not a free service.
The Gem WordPress Theme
The Gem is a multipurpose WordPress theme that wonderfully displays merchandise. It’s a lightning-fast WordPress theme that ensures top-notch performance for all types of users. So, if you have a company, an online store, a blog, a portfolio, an agency, or any other online task, Gem is at your side. It has a variety of templates that make it simple to design a fast-loading website.
It also includes a wealth of documentation, video lessons, and great customer service, allowing you to quickly resolve any issues. Let’s have a look at some of its features:
The Gem Features
- Page layout choice, header layout and styles, infinite sidebars, one-page options, full-screen showcase, and many other layout options are available.
- There are more than 48 demos available for its users.
- Customization choices and tools are extensive.
- Completely adaptable
- A complete list of site modification options may be found here.
- Tools for creating powerful slideshows
- It’s OGDR-compliant and retina-ready, and it comes with WPBakery’s drag-and-drop builder.
Pros of the Gem Theme
- Demos are available in a variety of formats.
- Demonstrates a content importing tool.
- Theme choices and settings are comprehensive.
- Customer service is outstanding.
Cons of the Gem Theme
- WordPress customizer isn’t supported.
- Due to severe competition, it needs to upgrade its characteristics.
The Gem Theme Pricing
The Gem theme only offers pro version starting price at $59.
KnowAll WordPress Theme
KnowAll is not only the fastest-loading WordPress theme, but it’s also a fully-featured knowledge base theme. So, if you’re intending to create a knowledge base site, you’ll find all you need right here. For you, KnowAll is the best option. This theme allows you to add downloadable attachments, provides translation options, and is a fantastic analytical tool for learning what customers are looking for.
KnowAll Theme Features
- It’s a fully responsive theme that looks fantastic on any device, including desktops, laptops, tablets, and smartphones.
- Provides dedicated widgets for showing articles, knowledgebase categories, and more o Packed with helpful shortcodes; toggles, accordions, tabs, and notices o Provides actionable analytic to obtain actionable insights from a knowledge base
- Has a drag-and-drop article ordering option. o Works with Yoast SEO, Gravity Forms, and Contact Form 7.
- Adds tags to articles and video embeds
- Easy to use o Great customer service.
- Best performing knowledge base theme.
- Incredible quick performance and gorgeous modern designs.
KnowAll Theme Pricing
KnowAll Theme pricing starts at $ 99; whereas its most popular pricing package is KnowAll Plus at $149
Javelin WordPress Theme
Javelin is a powerful, fast-loading e-commerce theme that may help you quickly create a beautiful website. The best part about this theme is that it comes with a tonne of graphical modification possibilities, allowing users to construct truly unique websites. Its excellent customization possibilities not only express your personality, but its one-click installation option is also gaining popularity. Let’s have a look at a few of its features:
Javelin Theme Features
- Its finely tuned responsive elements will please all mobile users.
- It is compatible with WooCommerce and contact form 7.
- Its slider revolution option will make your web page stand out o Offers 40+ custom-crafted shortcodes
- RTL ready and SEO optimized website
- Drag and drop page builder
- The powerful slideshow builder tool o Offers social share functionality option
- Comprehensive admin interface o User-friendly and simple to use
- Lifetime updates and support
- Excellent customer service
- The theme is a little pricey for the features it provides.
A regular licence is $29, but you must pay an additional $6.38 for extended support of up to 12 months.
Your website’s loading speed is influenced by the theme. If your theme isn’t optimised for speed, you won’t be able to achieve a high ranking in search engines. Always keep in mind that you’ll require a WordPress theme that’s optimised for speed. Google’s algorithms demand that pages load quickly. Furthermore, a slow-loading e-commerce site leads to a high bounce rate, which means you may lose customers for good.
As a result, choose a dependable, fast-loading e-commerce theme that will assist you in achieving a high conversion rate, more page views, and improved client happiness. We’ve compiled a list of the best and fastest loading WordPress themes to assist you in speeding up your site. All of the themes listed above are dependable, authentic, and robust, with a variety of features and customization choices.
Please tell us which WordPress theme you prefer. Please leave a comment in the section below!